Annual Membership Drive
Cadwallader PTA welcomes you to the 2017/2018 school year!
Your volunteer time, fundraiser support, PTA membership and donation to the PTA make a huge impact on your child’s educational experience. Studies indicate that parents’ involvement in their child’s education greatly affects a student’s academic performance. There is no better way to support your child than to join the PTA! Click here to download Membership Form.
There are several ways to support the PTA:
Become a PTA member
Our goal is 100% parent and teacher participation. Becoming a PTA member does not mean you need to attend monthly meetings, but you are always welcome to. Your membership fee alone enables PTA to provide all school assemblies; every student benefits!
Support our year–round PTA activities
Volunteer a few hours of your time for the following events. These are just some of the events you can look forward to in the upcoming year.
Trunk or Treat
Family Valentine Dance
Family Lunch Days
Teacher Appreciation Lunches
Attend PTA Meetings
Monthly PTA board meetings are held on campus on the 2nd Monday of every month at 6pm. We encourage you to come join us and share your ideas, or just be there to stay connected!
It’s a year for building at CADWALLADER
- Provide students with access to resources that support educational enrichment during the school day
- Equip teachers and classrooms with technology, educational software, and additional resources for materials and supplies
- Support our PTA’s programs, projects and events
- Enable the parent community to directly invest in their children’s education
- Are eligible for a tax deduction as well as corporate matching funds
Who can join?
Anyone can join the PTA:
- Parents and Guardians
- Auntes & Uncles
- Older siblings (etc)
How to help?
- $7 to become a member
- Anything in addition helps to support community events, classroom budgets, and student enrichment programs
- Attend meetings - Not a requirement